Advertise with us! 

If you are a landlord with a property and/or room to rent out, you can advertise through the AUSA Advice Marketplace.

To advertise your property and/or room, please complete the online Accommodation to Let form.


We also offer student directed services in order to make your advert stand out. Please complete the accommodation form, selecting the option you wish to upgrade to and then pay below. How more information you can download the landlord information pack. 


Premium Advert For further enquiries contact us at, or call us on (01224) 274200.