Our wellbeing advisor at AUSA Advice is offering one-to-one wellbeing advice clinics to any student who feels they would like to have an informal discussion about their wellbeing.
Do you want to explore options to improve your overall wellbeing? At a Wellbeing Advice Clinic appointment we can look at things you can do to develop your personal coping strategies, look at different sources of support and come up with a plan of action.
What to expect?
- A friendly ear to listen to what is going on in your life you right now
- A place to discuss options and possible future support needs.
- Advice about things you can try to help improve how you are feeling
- Information about internal and external services that you can access to support you
- Help to formulate your next steps and plan out how you move forward
NB: Please note that the clinic is not intended or designed to replace ongoing counselling or support sessions, nor to provide an alternative to seeking professional support. This is predominantly an advice and signposting service.
- Wellbeing Advice Clinic appointments will be bookable below
- You will need to register an account with our site if you don’t already have one. Once you have logged in you should then be able to book any of the available appointments on offer. If you have any issues booking or registering an account on our website, please email us and we can help you with this. email@example.com
- New available appointments will appear and become bookable a week before. We will only have a certain amount of appointments available each week so please be patient, if you miss out one week please check back again the following week.
What happens next?
- Once you have booked an appointment you will be emailed to confirm the booking and given some additional information and further instructions.
- If you do not receive this confirmation within 48 hours of booking, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
IMPORTANT: If you need to speak to someone urgently and there are no clinic appointments available please email us at email@example.com or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more appointment options.