When it comes to Academic concerns within the University the key strategy is proactivity. However, it can be difficult to reach out and ask the questions you want answered when you aren’t necessarily sure you have an appeal case, you have mitigating circumstances or good cause for an extension or an absence report, or if the new Comprehensive Measures Policy applies to you.
These 1 to 1 Academic Information sessions are your place to be proactive and take the first steps to explore what the University offers in terms of materials to help improve your academics and ask questions regarding any academic concerns that you may have.
What to expect?
NB: Please note that the clinic is not intended or designed to replace ongoing counselling or support sessions, nor to provide an alternative to seeking professional support. This is predominantly an advice and signposting service.
- Academic Advice Clinic appointments will be bookable below
- You will need to register an account with our site if you don’t already have one. Once you have logged in you should then be able to book any of the available appointments on offer.
- If you have any issues booking or registering an account on our website, please email us and we can help you with this. firstname.lastname@example.org
- New available appointments will appear and become bookable a week before.
- We will only have a certain amount of appointments available each week so please be patient, if you miss out one week please check back again the following week.
- Currently X3 appointments will be available to book each week (this will be reviewed as the service develops)
- IMPORTANT: If you need to speak to someone urgently and there are no clinic appointments available please email us at email@example.com or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more appointment options.
What happens next?
- Once you have booked an appointment you will be emailed to confirm the booking and given some additional information and further instructions.
- If you do not receive this confirmation, please contact us at email@example.com