At AUSA we have been looking at change and we need your help.
Why do we want to change our logo?
- We want to raise our profile on campus – a new logo/new look is part of how we could do this
- We want to be distinctive and recognisable to students and key stakeholders - emphasising our partnership with the University and our independence as the legal entity that represents and supports the student body.
- We want to look forward not back – while we are proud of the beautiful campus, historical buildings and heritage we want our look to represent the present and the future.
- We want to be able to say that our logo was chosen by our students – we want what we say to be what our students say
What will this cost?
- The work so far has been done by staff so – no additional costs.
- We have not rebranded any stationary, buildings or kit, since leaving Buchart – no current materials have to be binned. We are now in need of ordering office and marketing materials. A new logo will not add to the cost that has already been outlined as routine spend in our budget.
- AUSA has already set aside a budget to improve the Website, so any changes in logo will not add to this cost
So which logo do you think best represents AUSA? Have your say below!
Voting will be open from the 24th - 27th April and we'll reveal the results on our Facebook page on Friday 28th April!