The CASE consent workshop is a very fun and interactive activity where participants will be helped to discuss different aspects of consent. During the workshop, you’ll discuss the nuances of consent; the effects of victim-blaming, slut-shaming, and prude-shaming; and how to be an active bystander. CASE will also bust some common myths about sexual violence.
As with all CASE’s other events, they have a safer space policy to make sure everyone feels safe and comfortable participating. If you just want to listen you are very welcome too. We strongly believe that consent is a key aspect of any relationship and we aim to provide consent and sexual education to all students to build a safer and more inclusive campus climate.
To take part, please add one ticket to your basket. Meeting link will be shared within your event receipt.
Online Event Support Information:
Please note you will be put into a lobby before a member of staff will approve you into the meeting. This may take a couple of minutes so don’t panic if you are unable to join the meeting instantly.
If you are having any issues getting into the meeting, please try the following:
- Often Teams meetings work best on a desktop/PC/laptop
- Copy and paste link into your browser.
- If you don’t have the Teams app, select "watch on web instead”
- If you have an account and Microsoft Teams app, select "Launch it now"
- If you are still having issues, please email firstname.lastname@example.org