Recognition of your extracurricular activities
The Enhanced Transcript
Your Enhanced Transcript lists courses that you have undertaken during your time as a registered student and provides a record of additional University-approved activities.
To read further about the Enhanced Transcript, please visit the University's InfoHub.
Additional information on your Enhanced Transcript
You can boost your enhanced transcript by engaging in and gaining recognition for your extra- and co-curricular activities.
If you take part in any of the recognised extra/co-curricular activities such as becoming a committee member of any of the AUSA-affiliated Societies or Sport Clubs, groups , you’re a Class Rep, you sit on one of the Student Council Committees, or engage in one of the many Careers and Employability Service’s co-curricular programmes, such as the STAR Award, these will be displayed in the ‘additional information’ section at the bottom of your transcript.
For more information on the Enhanced Transcript, a comprehensive list of recognised activities, and gaining recognition for getting involved with extra/co-curricular activities whilst at the University of Aberdeen, please visit the InfoHub.
How to gain recognition for your AUSA roles
AUSA affiliated Society, Group and Sport Committee members are eligible to gain recognition of their roles on their Enhanced Transcript.
There are 4 key tasks that you need to complete/attend in order to be recognised:
1. Apply via the application process (this will be communicated to Student Activities Committees at the start of the year)
2. Attend official AUSA Committee Training
3. Attend 50% of Committee Meetings (these must be backed up with committee meeting minutes)
4. Completion of a Work Report
Presidents only - must also ensure Development plans are submitted
This years Enhanced Transcript pathway will be available to sign up for in September so please look out for more information coming soon!
As a Class Rep, in order for your role to be recognised on your transcript, you need to
1. Complete the Class Rep training by the deadline communicated to you at the start of your role.
2. Provide a record of your attendance of your school's SSLC (Staff-Student Liaison Committee) meetings. The list of attendees from the SSLC meetings will be provided by the Schools to AUSA. If you have missed the meeting, please inform the AUSA Reps Team by emailing email@example.com, as we will need to obtain confirmation that you have been active in your role from your school.
3. Completion of a self-reflective work report via Careers Connect by the deadline communicated to you at the start of your role.
Final report for semester 1 reps is 28th of February.
Final report for semester 2 and Under graduate year reps is the 7th of May.
Final report for Post graduate Year Reps is 31st of August.
For Student Council Committee Members the following criteria apply to gain recognition:
- Attend 50% of Student Council Meetings
- Attend 50% of the committee’s meetings
- Complete of a self-reflective work report via Careers Connect by the deadline communicated to you at the start of your role.
If you have missed a significant amount of meetings, but believe you have gone over and beyond in your role and deserve recognition for the role, please contact the AUSA Reps Team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org as we will need to obtain a reference from the chair of your committee.
Final report is due on the 15th of May.