The Executive Committee is responsible for:
- Student representation, campaigning and democracy.
- The implementation of AUSA policy.
- The relationship with the University, NUS, the local community and other external organisations.
- Approving and reviewing the implementation of Officer individual and team objectives, prior to consideration of Council.
- Coordinating the work of the Officer team and Officer communication with members.
- Agreeing attendance of Officers at external events and conferences.
The chairing of the committee is carried out in a rotational basis where each Sabbatical Officer and Voluntary Officer take it in turns to chair the meetings.
Meetings are held fortnightly as standard, however additional meetings may be required at busy times during term.
The membership of the Executive Committee consists of:
The Sabbatical Officers:
- Student President – Lawson Ogubie
- Communities Officer – Lewis MacLeod
- Education Officer – Donna Connelly
- Sports Officer – Emma Lister
- Welfare Officer – Kendall Ann Smith
The Part-Time Officers?:
- LGBTQ+ Students' Forum Rep - Rose Lakatos
- Black and Minority Ethnic Students' Forum Rep - Hailey Slate
- Disabled Students’ Forum Rep - TBC
- Women’s Forum Rep - Nicoline Kure
- International Students’ Forum Rep - Lina Nass
- Mature Students’ Forum Rep - Eleanor Alver
- Postgrad Students’ Forum Rep - TBC
- Foresterhill Chair - Antonio Grimaldi Alcina
- Societies Union Chair - Michela Siuni
- RAG chair - Alex Govier