The Executive Committee is responsible for:
- Student representation, campaigning and democracy.
- The implementation of AUSA policy.
- The relationship with the University, NUS, the local community and other external organisations.
- Approving and reviewing the implementation of Officer individual and team objectives, prior to consideration of Council.
- Coordinating the work of the Officer team and Officer communication with members.
- Agreeing the attendance of Officers at external events and conferences.
The chair of the Executive Committee 2018-2019 is the acting Chair of Student Council, Dariya Koleva.
Meetings are held fortnightly as standard, however additional meetings may be required at busy times during term.
The membership of the Executive Committee 2018-2019 consists of:
The Sabbatical Officers:
- Student President: Lawson Ogubie
- Communities Officer: Lina Nass
- Education Officer: Donna Connelly
- Sports Officer: Niamh Barrie
- Welfare Officer: Harry Chalklin
The Part-Time Officers:
- LGBTQ+ Students' Forum Convenor: Sandra Palpathu
- Black and Minority Ethnic Students' Forum Convenor: Faridah Olaifa
- Disabled Students’ Forum Convenor: Laura Smith
- Women and Non-Binary Students' Forum Convenor: Nicoline Kure
- Trans Students' Forum Convenor: Esyld Ní Scolaidhe
- International Students’ Section Rep: Vera Erbanova
- Mature Students’ Section Rep: Eleanor Alver
- Postgrad Students’ Section Rep: Maxwell Donaldson
- Part- Time Students' Section Rep: Frederic Bayer
- Foresterhill Chair
- Societies Union Chair: Andrew Easton
- RAG Chair: Signe Thye