The information we collect about you, our security agreement and your rights.
By using the Students' Association's website you consent to the collection, retention and use of your personal information in accordance with the terms of this policy.
Information we collect
- Personal details (such as your name, contact details and email address) which you provide by registering with us.
- Your responses to surveys which we ask you to complete for research purposes.
- How you use the website and any other information you post, email or otherwise send to us.
How we use your information
We use your information to:
- enable us to supply you with the goods, services and information which you have requested
- ensure that content from the website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer
- analyse the information we collect so that we can administer, support and improve and develop the website
- provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, unless you have indicated otherwise
- notify you about changes to our service
We may contact you by post, telephone or fax as well as by email and text message. If you change your mind about being contacted in the future by any of these means then please let us know by getting in touch with us at email@example.com.
Storage of your information
Transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted to the website.
Any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to prevent unauthorised access.
The cookies set may obtain information about you, your computer, your use of our website and your general internet usage.
Cookies we use on the AUSA website
Third party websites
The website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of third parties. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies.
Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these third party websites.
We may amend this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes we will notify you by posting a prominent notice on our website.
Make an enquiry