AUSA Board of Trustees
In accordance with the constitution, AUSA is governed by the Board of Trustees. The Board is responsible for the legal, financial, and strategic management of the Association and managing the affairs of the Association in a professional manner.
The Trustee Board meets five times a year and receives reports on AUSA’s work from staff and officers of the Association.
The Trustee Board is made up of:
- Five Sabbatical Trustees
- Four Student Trustees (appointed with a mind to ensure the diversity of skills and people on the Board)
- One University Nominated Trustee (appointed with a mind to ensure access to strategic decision-makers at the University of Aberdeen)
- Three External Trustees (appointed with a mind to ensure the diversity of skills and people on the Board of Trustees to include but not limited to strategic and financial insight, commercial experience, and other skills as necessary to further the strategic aims of the association)
Trustees are appointed by the Appointments Committee and ratified by the Student Council.
Members of the Trustee Board
- Alisa Koester – Sabbatical Trustee (Chair)
- Ondrej Kucerák – Sabbatical Trustee
- Adam Lambert – Sabbatical Trustee
- Ivana Drdáková – Sabbatical Trustee
- Camilo Torres-Barragán – Sabbatical Trustee
- Jun Yu Loh – Student Trustee
- Onyegbuna Chukukelue – Student Trustee
- Vacancy – Student Trustee
- Sandy MacKinnon – External Trustee
- Jon Matthews – External Trustee
- Vacancy – External Trustee
- Ruth Taylor - University Nominated Trustee
For more info or if you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
Trustee Board Minutes