Students' Union Advice

Students' Union Advice offers free and impartial Academic Advice for all students.

We can support you if you have an issue you would like to raise with the university by advising on the university appeals and complaints policies and procedures. In addition, if an allegation of academic misconduct has been made against you, we can support you through this.

If you would like more information on submitting an appeal or complaint then send us an email on If you would like to submit an appeal or complaint, we can review your documents and evidence; provide tailored advice on your case; and attend any meeting with you. 

Some of our web pages are being updated at the moment. If you have any questions, please email