Student Progress


The Student Progress Committee

Each year, a student has to achieve a certain amount of credits to move into the following year. If undergraduate students fail to achieve the required amount of credits to progress into the next year, and are facing termination, they may be asked to make a case to the Student Progress Committee.

These committees largely take place in September and are chaired by the Director of Undergraduate Programmes from the Student's School. In addition to the Chair, up to two more DUPs from different Colleges will consider the case and a Registry Officer will minute. Student's can bring one person to the meeting. 

It is really important to raise any issues or difficult circumstances that may have affected your academic ability in the last year in the form or at these meetings. 

We can attend these meetings with you, just get in touch.