Sports Administrator (Maternity Cover), Aberdeen University Students Association (AUSA)
Are you an experienced Administrator looking for a new challenge? An opportunity has risen in Aberdeen University Student Association (AUSA) for a Sports Administrator to cover a period of Maternity Leave.
AUSA is an organisation dedicated to representing the needs of the 12,000 students at the University of Aberdeen. We provide support, advice, representation and we work with and support students; who run over 150 societies, 57 sports clubs, three media groups and other student initiatives.
What’s on offer: £18,400 salary per annum and discounted membership to Aberdeen Sports Village
Vacancy Type: A full-time position based in the Sports Union office at Aberdeen Sports Village for 8 weeks with the possibility of extension.
The Sports Administrator is responsible for the smooth running of the day to day duties within the sports union. This includes organising venues, fixtures and transport, providing administrative support to the Sports Union.
The Sports Administrator role will suit someone who likes to work with people in a busy environment as part of a larger team. The role offers development opportunities through University-run training courses as well as sports’ conference attendance and meetings within Scotland. The sports Administrator will interact with other staff members, stakeholders in the university and Aberdeen Sports Village, British University College Sports (BUCS), Scottish Students Sport (SSS) and other universities’ Sports Union.
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Attention to details
- Experience in a similar role, providing administrative support to varied groups
- Commitment to delivering excellent services.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Good interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to manage own time effectively
- Excellent client and customer facing skills.
- Confident user of Microsoft Office, especially Excel
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com outlining your experience and suitability for the role.
Closing Date: January 31st 2019