Part-time (20 hours per week, 11am- 3pm, Monday- Friday) Term Time Only
Fixed Period September 2019-June 2020
Salary: £9 per hour
Closing Date: 29th October (noon) 2019.
An exciting part-time opportunity has become available. The Aberdeen University Students’ Association (AUSA), a registered charity, is looking for a new part-time Receptionist to be first point of contact for the AUSA office.
The Receptionist will be responsible for the smooth running of day to day reception support to AUSA activities.
This role is ideal for someone who likes to work with people in a busy environment as part of a team.
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Experience in a similar role
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Flexible approach to work
- Ability to deal sensitively with students/ members of staff, general public
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to manage owns time effectively
- Excellent client and customer facing skills.
- Confident user of Microsoft office, especially Excel
A full job description is available here.
To apply, please send a CV and a detailed cover letter outlining your suitability for the role to: Danielle Grieve, Activities Development Manager by email on email@example.com
Interviews expected to be held on Wednesday 6th November 2019.