There is no better way to engage with the student community and meet like-minded people than by becoming an E-Champ! As an E-champ you will teach others how to lower their energy consumption. Read on to find out more.
Would you like to join a dynamic team of volunteers with a purpose to help lower the uni’s carbon footprint and help Hillhead residents save energy?
AUSA AberGreen is currently recruiting for E-champ volunteers and provides a free energy awareness training and soft skills for you to be able to carry out energy walkabouts in student accommodation at HillHead and advise your peers on how to lead more sustainable life.
What’s in it for you?
- Free stuff – pizza, cool hoodies, stationery!
- Meet new people and make a difference
- Get closer to achieving a Saltire & STAR Award
- Compliment your degree with practical skills
- Boost your skills and employability through free training events
- Win prizes
Your responsibilities will include:
- Attending a free training session (with pizza!) on 17 Oct
- Participate in raising awareness of the AberGreen Halls Energy Competition
- Conduct flat energy audits and motivate residents to save energy
We host regular socials, and as an E-Champ you’ll be part of a fast-growing team of sustainability-minded student volunteers with lots of perks for you to make use of!
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org For more info and to get involved!