Provider Terms and Conditions
To ensure an effective partnership with Students' Association Volunteering, please adhere to the conditions set out below.
Failure to abide by this may result in the non approval or withdrawal of your organisation from the Volunteering system.
You must be UK based and fall into one of these categories:
- Registered charity
- Voluntary group
- Government and public sector organisations
- Community council and neighbourhood partnership
- Other not-for-profit organisation
- Social enterprise
We are not able to advertise the following:
- Opportunities which charge students a fee to volunteer - fees can prohibit participation and we support opportunities that are accessible.
- Fundraising activities that solely involve the collection of sponsorship/donations such as a skydive/running a marathon or bucket collections, etc.
Please contact AUSA - email@example.com
Our aim is to promote high-quality volunteering opportunities to our students and to ensure that they are safe and looked after in their placement. We ask you to:
We recommend that you have the following:
Be ready to share with any volunteer or member of staff from Students’ Association Volunteering that requests your organisation's policy documents.
By registering your opportunity with us you agree to:
Enter a password. You'll use this, and your email address to log into the site.
To complete the application process you will now be asked to check all your information and upload some documents.