If you are experiencing financial difficulties and would like to discuss your personal circumstances with an adviser who specialises in money advice, you should make an appointment with a Student Support Adviser. The Student Support Advisers are based in the Student Advice & Support Office and they can provide advice on budgeting and money management. As well as providing information on the discretionary and childcare funds. They can also signpost you to other services who can assist you with money advice. 

Student Support can be contacted at 

If you are experiencing financial difficulties, for any reason, please visit where you can find details of the support available to University fo Aberdeen students. 

See the pages to the left for advice on opening a UK bank account.