**PGDE & DLITE Graduation Ball 2018**
6.45pm – 12am Friday 1st June 2018 at Aberdeen Marriott Hotel
PGDE and DLITE students are having a graduation ball on Friday 1st June 2018 at Aberdeen Marriott Hotel! Come and join your friends from the course for a three course meal, drinks, ceilidh dancing and more, plus ones are welcomed! The tickets will be on sale from 5th January at only £35 for the entire evening
- The PGDE and DLITE Graduation Ball 2018 will consist of welcome drinks on arrival, professional quality photographs throughout the evening courtesy of the University of Aberdeen Photography Society, a 3 course meal, ½ bottle of wine each, Reel of Fortune Ceilidh band, and more!
- Posed group and individual photos will be from 6.45pm and the first course of the meal will be served at 7.30pm
- The starter is cream of vegetable soup with thyme croutons, main course is chicken supreme pancetta with leeks and roast shallots, and dessert is sticky toffee pudding with vanilla ice cream (all dietary requirements provided for, just include any in the email if necessary)
- There will also be wristbands available for free entry into an Aberdeen City Centre nightclub should you choose to carry on the celebrations after this event.
- There is a complementary bus service available that will take guests from the MacRobert Building at University of Aberdeen to the Aberdeen Marriott Hotel before the event and will return guests to the City Centre after the event finishes – guests can request this service one way there or back if necessary, please let us know.
- Unfortunately due to limited capacity this event is for PGDE and DLITE students of University of Aberdeen and their plus ones only. Students taking a plus one can choose to pay for their own ticket and their plus one ticket together or separately at a later date.
- Once you have purchased your ticket/s and emailed email@example.com with the required information below you will be able to pick up your physical ticket/s at the MacRobert Building at a date TBC closer to the event.
**On purchase of your ticket/s please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:**
1. Your full name
2. Your plus one’s full name (if paying for tickets together).
3. Which course you are on (PGDE primary, PGDE secondary, DLITE primary, DLITE secondary). If buying a plus one ticket please state course of the person whom is taking the plus one.
4. Your university email address. If buying a plus one ticket please use the email address of the person on the course whom is taking the plus one.
5. Full names of people you would like to be sat with if any (maximum of 9 names).
6. Any dietary requirements of yourself and/or your plus one (vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free etc).
7. Whether or not you require the complementary return bus service from the MacRobert Building at University of Aberdeen to the Aberdeen Marriott Hotel and back into the City Centre. You can choose to either only get taken to the hotel or get taken into town afterwards, please let us know which service you require out of return, one-way to hotel or one-way to city centre after event.
- Please bring a form of photographic ID for the purchase of alcohol at the bar. Please refrain from bringing your own food or drink into the event as this will not be allowed into the function room.
- Parking and drop off points are available. Parking Eye operates at this hotel and in order to avoid a potential parking fine please inform the hotel reception on arrival of your car registration number.
- If you find after purchasing your ticket that you are no longer able to attend this event please email email@example.com and you will be able to receive a full refund up until 4 weeks prior to the event (4th May 2018). After this date tickets will be non-refundable.
Please contact us with any questions you have about this event via the email firstname.lastname@example.org.