Mnetal health week support session - 20th of April at 11am
With mental health week fast approaching, AUSA staff and sabbatical officers have created this session to support all activities with putting together plans for this week!
AUSA have events planned for this week that we would love you to all get involved in but thois session is designed to give you all a chance to brainstorm and create ideas that you can organise as a committee!
Ideally we would like all wellbeing officers to attend but all committee members are welcome to join as this is an area that we would like everyone to be ivolved in!
The session will be as engaging as possible with the main topics including:
- When is mental health week this year?
- What is mental health week and what is the main theme this year?
- What have AUSA organised that activities can all get involved with?
- Brainstorming session - chance to collaborate with other societies to create some ideas for the week
- Next steps on how you can bring the campaigns / ideas to life