We are delighted to invite you to a relaxed Sunday afternoon of eating pizza and planting flowers at Hillhead. Although they haven’t got enough attention in the past months, Hillhead has a couple of very nice green spaces designed for students to relax and do some gardening. We want to get those spaces ready for spring by planting some daffodils and crocuses bulbs, and you can help us or even take some home in a pot.
- Please ensure you wrap up warm incase it is cold
- Please bring your own bottle of juice or warm drink with you
- Please note to attend you must sign up. To do this, please add one ticket to your basket.
- Although we will be outside, please ensure you bring a mask with you incase we move inside at any point.
- If you have any symptoms of COVID or have been in close contact with someone who has tested positive, please do not attend.