"REMAIN IN NUS, VOTE 'YES'
Remain part of Scotland's student movement, campaigning to extend and defend students' rights:
- No detriment policies so students aren't academically disadvantaged
- Better financial support for students experiencing hardship
- Better student mental health services
What has NUS won for you this year?
- £1,028,609 this year to address mental health, student hardship and digital poverty at the University of Aberdeen
- The right for students to end leases early during the pandemic
Why vote for Yes?
- We campaign on your local issues and represent you at Holyrood, Westminster and in national media
- NUS provides networking events, training courses and opportunities for students, including to support societies
- AUSA is part of the wider student movement - backed up by the collective voice of 500,000 students
- NUS campaigns on Liberation issues, fighting for human rights and the decolonisation of education"