Sports Union Committee Election 2021/22
The Sports Union Committee exists to:
1. Promote and support all areas of sport and physical activity.
2. Affiliation, re-affiliation, and disaffiliation of Sports Clubs.
3. Safeguard the welfare of members.
4. Support the Vice President for Sports in their role, gather student opinion on sports issues, and act as a liaison between students and Vice-President for Sports.
5. Support events such as the annual Sports Ball, to unite students and celebrate student sport.
6. Feed into the University’s Institutional Sports Strategy.
7. Represent interests of the Sports Union through relevant platforms, including Student Council.
Nominations close at 17:00 on Monday 19 April 2021 (in 8 days)