Graduation Ball 2019 is coming! Two balls will be held this year on Friday 21st and Saturday 22nd June on Elphinstone Lawn. Tickets cost £40 and include a three course meal and ceilidh. Ticket sales will take place on the 27th March 2019 in Union Brew from 1pm on a first come, first served basis. Tickets are limited so book early to avoid disappointment.
When purchasing your ticket, you will also be asked to advise of any dietary requirements. We will also be asking for your seating arrangements, so please come in the group you wish to sit with or ensure that you have made your arrangements in advance. There will be 12 seats per table.
With the Grad Ball just around the corner we were hoping to give you few important information about the Ball. ?
- We recommend wearing a formal-wear, but please wear something you will feel comfortable in.
- Remember to take your Grad Ball tickets to enter the Elphinstone Hall.
- We will be serving welcome drinks from 7pm.
- We might be conducting bag checks on arrival.
- Please don't bring your own alcohol into the Hall, drinks will be available from the bar inside.
- Bring cash for your drinks at the bar.
See you on Friday and Saturday!
If you have any questions regarding the event or ticket sales, please get in touch with us.